Here's what MAP gives you:
- Longer mechanical life of equipment.
- Less down time due to mechanical failures.
- Proper adjustments keep parts from wearing out as fast; therefore
reducing parts costs.
- Increased efficiency during a production period.
- Better looking product.
- Proactive maintenance training with existing and new crew members.
Cost and scheduling:
- On-site technician during scheduled maintenance sessions.
- Minor adjustments on the spot.
- In-depth evaluation of current systems including written report.
- Training of appropriate personnel.
- Advisement on near future adjustments and parts needs to minimize
- Schedule your maintenance package 1,2,3, or 4 times annually, depending
on your needs.
- Price quotations will vary depending on the number of systems to be
serviced and evaluated.
- 10% discount on labor for packages of 4 times annually.
- 5% discount on labor for packages of 3 times annually.
- E-mail fax, or call us and we'll be happy to prepare a MAP
A skilled maintenance crew is crucial to
any operations team and they work best with an efficient spare parts inventory.
Follow these steps to efficiency and effectiveness:
- Categorize parts numerically or according to different
sections of the machine. Be sure all crew members know/understand the
- Check parts quantities frequently to keep necessary
stock ready for emergencies and scheduled maintenance.
- Stock/keep track of those parts most often replaced
or required. When possible, use the manufacturer's recommended parts.
They're designed/fabricated to work best with the equipment.
- Be sure anyone ordering AFSI parts has easy access
to an AFSI parts manual for quick reference.
FEED THE WORLD
Back to Top