carries an extensive parts inventory. In most cases urgent parts orders
arrive at your plant the day after you order them. We understand the importance
of minimizing your down time in your industry.
- AFSI systems are designed, fabricated and installed to give you maximum
throughput, long use and efficiency. In fact, some plants still use
the original AFSI corndog system, the PTL-400.
- Some of the parts for the original systems are no longer stock parts.
In most cases we can fabricate these parts. In cases where other suppliers
no longer manufacture a component, we will help find a solution.
- We specify and carry the best parts for AFSI systems. Our parts conform
to USDA guidelines. Many of these components are specially designed
for AFSI systems. When other similar or but not exact components are
used, problems can occur.
- In construction is an on line parts catalogue that will have pictures
and part numbers so that you can order parts 24 hours a day and verify
that you are ordering the correct part for your system(s).
- On-site technicians to field calls regarding technical information
about parts or fielding questions about existing systems from 8-5 Monday
through Friday Central Standard time.
- This is an AFSI service offered free of charge.
Quality Simplicity Dependability
Automated Food Systems,
THAT FEED THE WORLD
Back To Top